Monday, October 26, 2020

These are not moodboards

Umm, so I had an idea to make some kind of moodboards or collages of my childhood games... I WOULDN'T call them pretty but ya know.. Something.. Quantity over quality, right?

With these collages you pretty much can say you played the games cause these are the main points and tells perfectly what the game is all about, ya welcome :)



Sonic Aventure 2



Pokemon Channel



Pikmin 2



Star Fox Adventures



Tales of Symphonia



Wind Waker
    


Doshin the Giant



Twilight Princess



Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles








2 comments:

  1. Oh my god this is genius XDD I remember picking up that dog in TP about 9000 times. Never played Doshin the Giant but it really struck a chord in me so I'm adding it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the option to pick up dogs and cat is superior! I never wanted to let them go :( haha Doshin the Giant is the best ::D

    ReplyDelete

spoops my favorite

I like to play horror as many of you may know, so I am here to post couple of cool creature designs from games that I know or at least comes...