Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Welcome to my TikTok feed!

It's interesting to see different people's feeds especially on TikTok. You can go to alt TikTok feed or frogs, anime, straight, obscure, cats etc… It is ofc mainly structured what you like and watch the most. I am interested in what kind of feeds other people have because there is so much content and TikTok does a good job of manufacturing the feed to look like yours. I don’t think for example Instagram is doing a good job because there are a lot of things they are trying to sell you constantly. Plus you don’t have to follow anybody on TikTok and still the feed looks like yours, mega plus is that you don’t have to watch some people that used to be in your life such as from high school, I could unfollow them but that feels oddly personal. When I started I got a lot of Finnish videos and I hated it. I didn’t see the charm of the app because it wasn't modified for me yet, but now it’s almost perfect. It features a lot of hunter x hunter memes and animals so be prepared! Here is some videos that I found to best describe my feed:


































No comments:

Post a Comment

spoops my favorite

I like to play horror as many of you may know, so I am here to post couple of cool creature designs from games that I know or at least comes...